3 in 3
Ride 300 Miles in 3 Days
- Our 3 in 3 ride gives you the opportunity to ride a little less miles than the other sections, but still ride enough miles to keep it a challenge.
It’s a great way to ride TDY for the first time.
- Ride sections 10, 1 and 2 and then take our shuttle bus back to St. Ignace.
- Start in the Oldest city in Michigan, St. Ignace and join us for our pre-event welcome party on Thursday, August 13, then start your adventure at 8:00 am on August 14th
- Day 1 ride along the lakeshore of Lake Michigan into Manistique
- Day 2 takes you from quaint Manistique to Escanaba, where at the end of the day a nice jump into Lake Michigan is a great way to cool off.
- Day 3 ride from Escanaba to Iron Mountain, beautiful ride out of the adorable town of Escanaba and enjoy the rolling hills into Iron Mountain.
- Monday, August 17th we have a shuttle service that will take you from Iron Mountain back to St. Ignace, ~190 mile ride (~3 hour drive).
- You can take our shuttle services or make your own arrangements to get back to St. Ignace
- For more information on each section click here or on 3 in 3 course info